New 350Z owner - pics

Hi everyone, had my 350Z now for about a month now and absolutely love it. I came across the site after looking for aftermarket parts and already had a warm welcome and got one of my questions sorted out quickly.

Hopefully will be able to log on every now and again and see whats going on. Thought i would put some pictures up anyway. I usually end up buying cars on impulse and maybe not getting the best of deals but it is fair to say that i think i got a minter and for a good price with low miles and full nissan history. Im pretty chuffed with it anyway.

Plans are for just a few modifications exterior wise. Planning on putting a new rear spoiler such as a nismo v2 or replica and buddy club rear bumber and then perhaps doing some minor engine tweaking. Will have to see what happens though. Here are the pics anyway.

5.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

i phoned the guy on friday who was selling this car as i wanted to buy it!!!

I had been looking on the trader for about a week and then saw this one so rang up straight away. After speaking with him and asking about what kind of money he was after i agreed to do a bank transfer for the deposit because I knew it would get a lot of interest at the price. Think I was the second person to phone him up. Picked it up 10 days later and he was gutted he let it go for what i got it for.

and you have all this beautiful weather to enjoy it in.

Yeah bit annoying though really, ive been at work for the last week and got another 10 days work until im home and can drive it.

you work offshore dude

Yeah im offshore in Liverpool Bay, best job in the world but only when your at home. lol.

You working for Benny Hill Petroleum??????

Done a bit of work in Liverpool Bay myself.