Single DIN headunit

tmJak

I need a headunit for my boat, not anything fancy just wanting something that plays CD's and has something to plug my IPOD into. This is what I currently have:

S4010391.jpg

19032009183.jpg

Need a direct replacement, but not wanting anything expensive as I can't be bothered removing it everytime I leave my boat and it could therefore get nicked, and it could be drenched in water at any time.

Cheers

ebay is a good bet Chris.

I was looking for something for the landie with IPOD control (not an Aux in) around Chrimo and they were available for around the ton new.

Some good bargains available especially on 'last years' model.

I need a headunit for my boat, not anything fancy just wanting something that plays CD's and has something to plug my IPOD into. This is what I currently have:

S4010391.jpg

19032009183.jpg

Need a direct replacement, but not wanting anything expensive as I can't be bothered removing it everytime I leave my boat and it could therefore get nicked, and it could be drenched in water at any time.

Cheers

Wanna buy a BOSE?

:lol:

No Martin, it has to be able to play CD's and don't even know what cassettes are :lol:

Stew - I was hoping for something more around the £30 mark, I can get a full waterproof system for around £140 but wanted to test run it with a crap headunit first. Will give eBay a check tho, never know what you might turn up. Just thought someone on here would have some old one in their garage collecting dust that they might as well sell :thumbs:

I might be able to get you a JVC headunit, not sure if its got an aux in for ipod but it has a usb connector for it.

I'll ask my mate about it later, hes been trying to get rid for a while :)

I might be able to get you a JVC headunit, not sure if its got an aux in for ipod but it has a usb connector for it.

I'll ask my mate about it later, hes been trying to get rid for a while :)

Cheers mate, let me know :thumbs:

Fusion are one of the best companies out there at the moment for Marine, much better than most other companies producing 'marine' units as they are normally just modified normal units which actually are no better suited to the water.

Fusion units are properly IP rated which none of the others are