My BBS Wheels !

M350ZB

Keep the 19" BBS or go for 20" Rimini's ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the 19" BBS or go for 20" Rimini's ?

• BBS 19"
    • Finichi Rimini's 20"

Right guys and girls,

Want to gauge some intrest in my BBS wheels that i have on my zed. I have potentially seen a set of wheels that i really do like, nothing is in concrete yet, but my wallet can not strecth to the cost at the moment, with everything else that is going on. I know once/if/or :lol: i do get new wheels i can then sell the BBS wheels and get some cash back as such, but i just do not really have enough for the initail out-lay, thought best to be honest ;) .

The BBS wheel is a cracking wheel and does look B) , I wanted to see if anyone would be intrested in my BBS wheels ?, they are 19" !

And..........

Also what people think they are worth?, send me a PM if easier and any help much greatull as allways guys :thumbs:

Thanks

Mark

Mark, it might be worth putting on the condition of the tyres too… :thumbs:

Tyres, 2x pretty much new/good falkens on rear, and 2x dunlops on front that might need replacing in a couple of months, not sure on tyre tread depths, can find out if need be ? :thumbs:

Ok...how about....

A 1992 Honda Prelude with no road tax, but MOT till Nov, Tein Coilovers, induction kit and loud zorst, Momo steering Wheel, 17" wheels, plus set of standard wheels :lol::lol::lol:

btw, are your BBS the right offset or have they got spacers on them?

They are the right offset for a non widearch car. Aggressive! Lovely wheels!

Ok...how about....

A 1992 Honda Prelude with no road tax, but MOT till Nov, Tein Coilovers, induction kit and loud zorst, Momo steering Wheel, 17" wheels, plus set of standard wheels :lol::lol::lol:

btw, are your BBS the right offset or have they got spacers on them?

They are the right offset for a non widearch car. Aggressive! Lovely wheels!

As Stew says, perfect for a non wide arch zed, and sorry bud a no go :lol:

2 weeks ago I would have had them bought already ... just spent 500 quid on 2 Toyos & Spacers all round..... typical. If I could shift the OEM 18" Alloys c/w new Toyos and the Spacers to recoup some of the cash I'd snap them up ! :headhurt: