BREMBO GOLD TOUCH UP PAINT.

chrisyboy84

After looking at a add on the 'wanted' page I can see a few peeps would be interested in a touch up paint pot for the Zeds Brembo Brakes B)

The family buisness sells Car Paints and Body panels, I had some chips on my calipers and the old boy done a paint to pattern in touch up pot. :thumbs:

If any one is interested in a pot with brush it would be £10.50 including postage.

I just wanna get some numbers together as it would be easier to match in a larger quantity, rather than matching loads of little pots.

Any questions please dont hesitate please get in contact. We do sell other vechile refinishing product if we can be of help to anyone. :yahoo:

Chris

He He I think I started this!!! So I should get first dibs and maybe some commission from all the business coming your way :teeth:

Only joking.

Quite importantly :

Have you tested this mix out on your own calipers then?

I'd be interested to see a pic of the paint next to a caliper if you can. All being well I'd like to be on the list of pain pot wanters as I need it. :thumbs:

THANKS FOR PAYMENT GUYS, POTS WILL BE SENT OUT TODAY.

REGARDS PICTURES, IF YOU WANT TO SEE ONE I WILL SEND VIA MOBILE. GIVE ME A TEXT ON 07949555433 AND I'LL SEND A PIC BACK

CHRIS

When someone has the picture, can they please post it up here so people can see what they are buying? Thanks.