05 Azure GT 21k £12.5k *PRICE DROP*

sake-bito

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you guys are gonna wet yourself (laughing) when you see this, but i think i'm gonna buy this car. I'm going to see it after work here is the spec. still needs a lot of money spent on it. Interior and engine.

> Engine/Drivetrain

> HKS GT-SS turbos

> HKS Extension pipes

> HKS fine tuning timing belt

> Full stainless exhaust system decat

> HKS powerflow induction system

> R34 Oil Filter and fuel filter

> Splitfire Coilpacks

> Apexi Power FC and hand commander

> OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch and convertor

> 550cc Injectors

> Nismo Water Pump

> Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

> Live Mapped by “The Dentistâ€

> Blitz boost controller

> Body

> Nismo Strut Braces front and rear

> JDL Tuning Bodykit with rear diffuser

> Rays Volk TE-37 19" Wheels in white with Toyo T1-R tyres

> Tinted windows

> House of Kolor Kameleon Red-Blue custom paint

> Custom grill and GTR badge

> Clear indicators

> Side/wing indicators removed

> Nismo Headlamps

> Suspension/Brakes

> Tein Superstreet adjustable Coilovers

> DBA Grooved discs front and rear

> EBC Yellowstuff race brake pads

> Braided brake hoses

> Lotus dot 5.1 brake fluid

> Other

> Trust turbo timer

> Blitz gauges (water temp/water pressure/boost)

> Sony Xplod bluetooth CD/MP3 player

> Fli Integrator 210watt speakers

> Top of the range alarm and immobilser

> Tracker

STOO

Where is that one based? I'm sure 'The Dentist' was into Evos???? My mate Keith bought one of his previous cars and it was a monster...... chewed clutches though.

I'm sure thats +VAT though I'd buy one tommorrow at that price. would be a bit crap but its brand new and could be tuned

STOO

Few places doing them I think.Definately not plus vat

http://www.motorprovider.co.uk/proddeta ... _WRX_Hatch

Theres another.

Hideous cars the new impreza's. Granted the zed is a little long in the tooth now, but its still pretty exclusive, unlike impreza's.

I just picture knobs in their late 20's wearing basball caps driving impreza's... (sorry :blush: )

+1 same with Evo's :blush:

That R32 looks B) bar the colour and roof spoiler IMO but it sounds like u really want a R34?? if thats the case I would just wait/save and get the car you really want :thumbs:

Probably right! I'm gonna check the 32 tonight to see what it's like

Stoo

Yeh m8 dont drop the price so soon!

It was £14k not long ago...........You will never sell a car within a week unless the car is priced significantly lower than every other car about.

How much u think it should be going for bud?

Yeh m8 dont drop the price so soon!

It was £14k not long ago...........You will never sell a car within a week unless the car is priced significantly lower than every other car about.

How much u think it should be going for bud?

Not a great deal less but he is not giving people enough time to see the advert in my opinion.............I'd whack it on AT, PH & eBay before reducing the price........the chances of someone travelling all the way to scortlaaand to see this car from the ad on this site is remote........

Didn't get the car as some french guy beat me too it. So i'm in no rush to sell it at my trade in price so i'm gonna stick with £13k till it sells. (at that price i will put 6 months tax on the car (runs out at the end of april)

STOO

Scrap that. If this can sell before wed this week i will let it go for £12,500 Thats with the spare 20" wheel, standard exhaust, camber arms, springs, intake. I'd put it on e bay and auto trader etc but i cant be spending money on advertising if it doesn't sell (getting married in 3 weeks so have no spare money)

STOO

STOO,

Got an idea on how to save money mate.... don't get married. You will probably live longer too?

Good look with the sale! don't drop it any less though @ £12,500 its a good price for an immaculate car. Autotrader advert is £44 for a single spot 3 weeks in mag and 3 weeks online + you can edit it whenever you want. Always worked for me! :thumbs: