05 Azure GT 21k £12.5k *PRICE DROP*

sake-bito

OK i'm selling the zed to get a R33 GTR V spec skyline

I'm wanting £12.5k for it no offers as i really wanted £14 but i doubt i would get this at the moment. Its only got 21k on the clock and is the cleanest 350 i have seen. The car has a full nissan service history and has all the documents and keys etc. Tyre condition is great. Think he taxt runs out in april. Will have to check the MOT. here is a list of the mods the car has (it doesn't have much)

20" Antera wheels (with a spare back wheel)

Eibach pro lowering springs

Rear camber adjusters

Custom twin stainless steel exhaust

AEM induction kit.

Carbon front lip

Carbon side Z badges

Carbon B pillar covers

Mr-Os-Z-7.jpg

Mr-Os-Z-24.jpg

Mr-Os-Z-5.jpg

fornet2.jpg

fornet7.jpg

Let me know if you are interested

STOO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would i just be stupid to pay so much more for an older car again though?? I've been looking at 07 plate imprezas. What are peoples opinion on them??

I want to twin turbo the zed but i just dont know if its too much hastle

STOO

i had the same thought as you about two months ago, shall i get an impreza that is seriously fast but then i just know after about a week of driving it like a hooligan and enjoying the single figure fuel consumption i would just get bored of that and miss the looks and style of the Zed.

I constantly get bored with my cars, sell them, lose a fortune and then realise that i should have just kept what i had. The zed is such a good mix of performace, looks, noise that it will be with me for many more years to come.

If on the other hand you need 4 seats then i probably would get an impreza as you cant really go faster for the money! :teeth:

There are azure zeds on AT, cheaper than £14k and similar mileage......:blush:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=55

True :thumbs: but mine has a few 'tastefull' mods. Have a brand new spare 20" antera £700 for that one wheel :headhurt:

But i know mods shouldn't add value

I havn't actually driven an impreza yet, a mate of mine thought my DC5 was quicker than his impreza but that was maybe down to my driving. What would be a ball park figure for twin turbo on the zed?? I'd need 6k ish to get a R34 with about 60k on the clock

STOO

There are azure zeds on AT, cheaper than £14k and similar mileage......:blush:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=55

True :thumbs: but mine has a few 'tastefull' mods. Have a brand new spare 20" antera £700 for that one wheel :headhurt:

But i know mods shouldn't add value

I havn't actually driven an impreza yet, a mate of mine thought my DC5 was quicker than his impreza but that was maybe down to my driving. What would be a ball park figure for twin turbo on the zed?? I'd need 6k ish to get a R34 with about 60k on the clock

STOO

Value is such a hard thing to quantify.

You'll need way more than £6k to TT a zed properly. £10k minimum apparently, more to do everything as it should.

Another car i've been thinking about is a M3. Just after buying the 1 series i really like the beemer.

I suppose if you twin turbo the zed you would need an awsome suspension and brake set up. Serious bracing etc etc

There isn't much in the 10-20k price range thats reliable and fast. I should probably buy a micra and get a bike :wacko: But i do have my heart set on a R34

STOO

Would i just be stupid to pay so much more for an older car again though?? I've been looking at 07 plate imprezas. What are peoples opinion on them??

STOO

http://tinyurl.com/c9g5t3

Good price. :thumbs:

Don't know what they are like to live with or drive though.

STOO

Jeeeezus! £13k is a good price. Shame they look pants and aren't that good. Now an STi for around £17-18k would be a different matter...

Another car i've been thinking about is a M3. Just after buying the 1 series i really like the beemer.

STOO

I bought the Mrs an E46 M3 and its a great car, a lot of car for the money now. You could sell the zed and get into one and have change left over :)

STOO

I'm sure thats +VAT though I'd buy one tommorrow at that price. would be a bit crap but its brand new and could be tuned

STOO

I'm sure thats +VAT though I'd buy one tommorrow at that price. would be a bit crap but its brand new and could be tuned

STOO

Few places doing them I think.Definately not plus vat

http://www.motorprovider.co.uk/proddeta ... _WRX_Hatch

Theres another.

Hideous cars the new impreza's. Granted the zed is a little long in the tooth now, but its still pretty exclusive, unlike impreza's.

I just picture knobs in their late 20's wearing basball caps driving impreza's... (sorry :blush: )

STOO

Few places doing them I think.Definately not plus vat

http://www.motorprovider.co.uk/proddeta ... _WRX_Hatch

Theres another.

Hideous cars the new impreza's. Granted the zed is a little long in the tooth now, but its still pretty exclusive, unlike impreza's.

I just picture knobs in their late 20's wearing basball caps driving impreza's... (sorry :blush: )

+1 I hate them :yuck:

I think you should keep it till after the Hoon and then decide.

Ok, you guys are gonna wet yourself (laughing) when you see this, but i think i'm gonna buy this car. I'm going to see it after work here is the spec. still needs a lot of money spent on it. Interior and engine.

> Engine/Drivetrain

> HKS GT-SS turbos

> HKS Extension pipes

> HKS fine tuning timing belt

> Full stainless exhaust system decat

> HKS powerflow induction system

> R34 Oil Filter and fuel filter

> Splitfire Coilpacks

> Apexi Power FC and hand commander

> OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch and convertor

> 550cc Injectors

> Nismo Water Pump

> Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

> Live Mapped by “The Dentistâ€

> Blitz boost controller

> Body

> Nismo Strut Braces front and rear

> JDL Tuning Bodykit with rear diffuser

> Rays Volk TE-37 19" Wheels in white with Toyo T1-R tyres

> Tinted windows

> House of Kolor Kameleon Red-Blue custom paint

> Custom grill and GTR badge

> Clear indicators

> Side/wing indicators removed

> Nismo Headlamps

> Suspension/Brakes

> Tein Superstreet adjustable Coilovers

> DBA Grooved discs front and rear

> EBC Yellowstuff race brake pads

> Braided brake hoses

> Lotus dot 5.1 brake fluid

> Other

> Trust turbo timer

> Blitz gauges (water temp/water pressure/boost)

> Sony Xplod bluetooth CD/MP3 player

> Fli Integrator 210watt speakers

> Top of the range alarm and immobilser

> Tracker

Pictures :blush:

cruise-181.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

STOO

That’s had some serious time and money spent on it, superb list of mods… B):thumbs:

The paint must have cost a couple of thousand alone! house of kolor!! if i buy it then i'd still have about 5k to spend on interior and engine! or i could just go out and buy a R33 V spec. One for sale the now for £14k with 588BHP!! :scare:

STOO

I'd need 6k ish to get a R34 with about 60k on the clock

STOO

I hope thats a typo, if not send me the link so I can buy it :lol:

Cheapest R34 gtr i've seen latley is 20k