Hi all got me a gt4 ultra yellow yesterday.

Hi all got me a gt4 ultra yellow yesterday. 43/176 will post pics when i have cleaned her. Only a year old and only 3300 miles. Amy tips on driving her greatly accepted. I hope i enjoy my stay here. :D

Mine's 9 months old with 18,000 on it - but I've enjoyed everyone of them! :teeth:

Welcome! Ultra is the only colour! B)

p.s. If you'd like to add your car's details to the GT4 Register send me an e-mail. Personal info is kept confidential, the object being to keep track of these exclusive limited edition models. johnk@pceffect.co.uk

Thanks for the replies. Butthead is in the passenger seat!. I will give the details to the GT4 register shortly. Going to give her a wash today, its finally stopped raining, this yellow is gorgeous when the sun is shining. B):teeth:

Thanks for the replies. Butthead is in the passenger seat!. I will give the details to the GT4 register shortly. Going to give her a wash today, its finally stopped raining, this yellow is gorgeous when the sun is shining. B):teeth:

LOL :D:D:D

Thanks for all the replies. Took her for a run to Porthmadog and Abersoch last week, amazed that i got 33mpg on my run down there. This car certainly turned heads in the beautiful sunshine down there. :)

Hi all got me a gt4 ultra yellow yesterday. 43/176 will post pics when i have cleaned her. Only a year old and only 3300 miles. Amy tips on driving her greatly accepted. I hope i enjoy my stay here. :D

Might you be the GT4 I saw last week getting a service at Holdcroft? Looked v.nice

Picking mine up from there this week... tomorrow in fact :teeth:

Yes that was me. :) Had the car for about 2 weeks but it needed first service. Cost was £176. Its only done 4000 miles now. :thumbs:

Bet you cant wait for yours. I will see if i can see it as i am going to Holdcrofts today. :D

Yes that was me. :) Had the car for about 2 weeks but it needed first service. Cost was £176. Its only done 4000 miles now. :thumbs:

Bet you cant wait for yours. I will see if i can see it as i am going to Holdcrofts today. :D

Why did you get your first service done at 4k?