Oulton Park Drift Day 18 April 2009 *PICS ADDED*

Darren-B

Im going to the next Trackaction one at Oulton Park which is on May 9th...

They wouldn't give me a refund for the last one, even though my mother in law had the brain hemorrhage the day before it, and died a week later! They offered me a 50% discount if i book with them again which is pretty crap, but i might as well do it as i'd have lost the £130 for nothing otherwise :dry:

Cant wait tho still!

Unfortunately i will be in Greece till the 22nd of April.... :p

Next time for sure.....i ll be thinking of you guys while i am improving my tan tho.... :yahoo::lol:

Nice, have a good one, oh and ill be thinking of you guys when im in Barbados for 3weeks in June :yahoo::pB)

It's a shame about the clash with Z009 but if anyone else does want to come along to our May driftday I've set up a thread HERE. :teeth:

Chris, sorry we couldn't refund your full entry for the day but nobody came forward to buy it from you and as I explained by PM we simply didn't have time to re-sell the space; there was never any question over the circumstances being very difficult and unavoidable for you which is why we offered to double the refund that our terms would normally allow at such short notice, I hope this doesn't seem too unfair and I look forward to seeing you at the next event.

Steve H

TA-OL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Darren,

Martin here with the Black Toyota GT4 ...

Good to meet you guys today and see the 350z doing the drifting business ...

Probably see you again next time at Oulton ...

Martin

Alright Pal, you gonna be there on May 9th for the next drift day...? I'll be there with my silver zed. :thumbs:

Darren, how was it... you have a good time?

Hi Darren,

Martin here with the Black Toyota GT4 ...

Good to meet you guys today and see the 350z doing the drifting business ...

Probably see you again next time at Oulton ...

Martin

Alright Pal, you gonna be there on May 9th for the next drift day...? I'll be there with my silver zed. :thumbs:

Darren, how was it... you have a good time?

Is there a drift day on 9th May ?

I just checked Oultons site and can only see 6th June and this coming weekend :-(

Martin

That's because MSV aren't the only ones to run there.................... ;)

The MSV June day is going to cost £139 but 350z members can still come to our Trackaction-Online club driftdays for £120, next one on May 9th :teeth: - THREAD HERE!

Shout up if you want to come along and I'll PM you a discount code!

Steve H

*edited to add* Thanks Darren, you beat me to it!

Some good pics there Darren :thumbs:

Youtube is the fella for hosting vids - but you knew that ...

Steve, I would be very interested in coming along on the 9th May so PM away - cheers ...

I need to buy a new knock-sensor for the Yota as the engine light came on during the day - what a surprise ...

Martin

Some good pics there Darren :thumbs:

Youtube is the fella for hosting vids - but you knew that ...

Steve, I would be very interested in coming along on the 9th May so PM away - cheers ...

I need to buy a new knock-sensor for the Yota as the engine light came on during the day - what a surprise ...

Martin

I couldnt imagine why :lol:

paul has plenty more pics of your car, if he doesnt e-mail them to you, drop me a pm and ill send them