OMG..GOT MY Z..but guess what??

jerry3167

:teeth: Hi Guys,

I finally got my Z from the dealer picked it up all shiny, sadly no photos as yet, may do some tomorrow and post them up!!

Found out that it has got a "PRO-RACER" JASMA certified TITANIUM exhaust system only 8 months old, anyone heard of this brand? is it any good?, Plennum spacer, and to top it ALL off, I looked under the bonnet for the first time and to my total SHOCK, saw a JWT POP CHARGER installed (aparently only 7 months old!) :yahoo:

By the way, have been meticulously shining the interior, with Armour All, and got the exhaust system polished all the way to "Y" Part, it looks MINT!!

I feel on top of the world today....

Jerry :thumbs:

:teeth: Confirmed ITS A DUAL ZORST!!! is this better?

:thumbs:

sound like a very happy and excitable bunny :lol:

glad to see your enjoying the new car, and the nice surprise. look forward to seeing some pics.

as for is a dual better. its down to personal preference. if its a true dual from manifold back it can offer more tuning capabilites if you go the TT route and have a new ECU you can see more gains. and generally they also tend to be louder. (but not always)

sound like a very happy and excitable bunny :lol:

glad to see your enjoying the new car, and the nice surprise. look forward to seeing some pics.

as for is a dual better. its down to personal preference. if its a true dual from manifold back it can offer more tuning capapbilites if you g the TT route and have a new ECU. and they tend to be louder. (but not always)

:bounce: mad comment

Interesting, Its not in the current catalogue so can only guess its a special edition... They do a titanium single now but not dual. Looking forward to pics and maybe a video, interseted to hear what it sounds like....

Is it an import?

5zigens arnt "true dual" apart from the new x-tube version but I dont think any have made it to the UK YET! They are joined after the manifolds / CATS then join to a Y-Pipe... You may also be lucky and the previous owner had hi-flows fitted.... But you should check as they may be de-cats and this could cause you issues at MOT...

Anyway, bet it makes a great noise so enjoy the 3k feeling :thumbs:

:)

It does look special..

Couldnt agree with you more!!

DSC03564.jpg

As your in Croydon you should get to a meet, quite a few of us around the Surrey area.... Think the next meet is a brands hatch held on the 2nd thursday night in April (Cant remember if its the 9th or the 16th) You missed a mod day today (but there is also one tomorrow too) in chobham