New '09 GT £21,495

had ham

Yeah i've noticed a few new ones around the 20k mark now - thats with the Sat Nav too - just wonder if i should wait until the 370z is actually on the roads, thinking it might drop lower? Or should i bite the bullet now? Hmm decisions decisions.....

Yeah i've noticed a few new ones around the 20k mark now - thats with the Sat Nav too - just wonder if i should wait until the 370z is actually on the roads, thinking it might drop lower? Or should i bite the bullet now? Hmm decisions decisions.....

Well you've spent 3 years thinking about it, whats another few months......... :lol:

Personally I do not think the 370z is going to affect the prices much further. They have already taken the hit for a new model coming out. I recon they are going to stay around what they are for a good year+ until the 370z becomes a car you can get 2nd hand - then maybe we will see a further change.

Personally I do not think the 370z is going to affect the prices much further. They have already taken the hit for a new model coming out. I recon they are going to stay around what they are for a good year+ until the 370z becomes a car you can get 2nd hand - then maybe we will see a further change.

+1 And we also need to see how much of an hit the 370z will be, upto yet quite a few members are not that impressed with the new car. ;)

I've just been offered £10k for mine, 04 26k miles, fsh, sat nav, tracker, rear park sensors, 19" antera alloys, cf front lip, 350z mats front and boot, cf engine cover, grounding kit, aluminium pack (entry plates and air vents, led tail lights, popcharger etc etc

i am tempted as i could probably only get £11k with a private sale

8K lost in 18 months :surrender:

its not particular to the 350z, its the same with all cars :headhurt:

IMAG0625.jpg

P1030010.jpg

Well you've spent 3 years thinking about it, whats another few months......... :lol:

:D :D :D - you've just made diet coke spew out my nose with that comment - very true!

I've just been offered £10k for mine, 04 26k miles, fsh, sat nav, tracker, rear park sensors, 19" antera alloys, cf front lip, 350z mats front and boot, cf engine cover, grounding kit, aluminium pack (entry plates and air vents, led tail lights, popcharger etc etc

i am tempted as i could probably only get £11k with a private sale

8K lost in 18 months :surrender:

its not particular to the 350z, its the same with all cars :headhurt:

IMAG0625.jpg

P1030010.jpg

Is yours actually for sale Paul? What you getting......