Build up from black to white

kashz

Iv been wanting to do a little build up gallery of the z whilst in paint shop get some comments and views... only got my phone pics for now but will get a camera soon ....

feel free to comment

im having doubts about the rear bumper

Before paintshop

23oB028.jpg

23oB049.jpg

front lip just held against front bumper

23oB055.jpg

2 days at bodyshop

23oB060.jpg

23oB061.jpg

looks abit like a tvr t350c :blush:

23oB059.jpg

23oB056.jpg

checking fitment on ings ... spot on

23oB062.jpg

not to keen..

23oB063.jpg

still need to decide if i want to get the face sprayed white or the dish white or just leave them alone

23oB052.jpg

23oB053.jpg

hopefully more to come iv chosen a white paint no cream just pure white with a glossy finish gloss black roof and the infills around exhaust to be done in gloss black and front lip under grill to have a little black detail and door handles to be finished in black.. :teeth:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 360 spyder in the garage too!

I think the Ings with the square number plate will suit your car well. It looks more 'squat' which will suit the stance of the car.

I'd be tempted to leave the wheels as is. However I'm a sucker for coloured rims on white cars......

edit - by coloured I don't mean white! ;)

yh i kno what you mean about the stance hopefully will look realy nice once finished but the wheels im so tempted to do the dish like a matte white that would look B) even the spyder got the treatment for cs kit lol

the whole car getting done white

gunmetal has been mentioned in a convo between me and the painter.. some colour would be nice tho as its only going to be used on sunny days lol so its gna b parked most of the time :lol: i dnt want to chrome them coz chrome tends to peel..

I think the car looks fab black. Personally if i wanted a white one I think I would have sold the black one and just bought a white one. There was tonnes of white ones available in japan when I had mine imported.

I think the car looks fab black. Personally if i wanted a white one I think I would have sold the black one and just bought a white one. There was tonnes of white ones available in japan when I had mine imported.
Easier said than done, Nixy. Zeds aren't exactly selling like hot cakes at the moment and imports are no longer viable with the weak pound. Weird times...

true said my plan was to buy a white one and sell mine... the market is very very slow at the moment ... so just cudnt b botherd and decided to spray this.. 360 is my brothers...

sickness-1.jpg

any excuse for a pic lol

i need some more black detail on the car because it will look plain from the sides i was thinking a decal or sumfin...

Easier said than done, Nixy. Zeds aren't exactly selling like hot cakes at the moment and imports are no longer viable with the weak pound. Weird times...

yeah true enough. just seems the car like that in black would probably be someone else's idea of perfection! B)

yh i also think the aggresiveness wil be taken away with the colour white but it will also create a new theme... black is perfect but it doesnt stand out and doesnt have as much wow factor as the white.. i still want the other ings rear bumper the lx but that will be in time...

iv been thinking hard about it just do the car a glossy black or just bright glossy white its a very hard decision the cost is the same really and iv got a few days to make my mind up..