Special Offer - Project Mu Front and Rear Caliper Package

Project Mu

Project Mu provide a complete caliper package for the Nissan 350Z, utilising a 355mm front disc and 345mm rear disc. The calipers are multi-pad, meaning a separate pad per piston (details of benefits can be found at www.pmuracing.co.uk). The kits include all the necessary components to simply bolt straight on the car, including Project Mu's Teflon brake lines.

2 kits are available with silver calipers and 2 kits are available with red calipers. The retail price of these kits is normally £4525+VAT, but as a special offer to the 350Z UK Forum I'm willing to provide each kit at £4000+VAT

Yes 2-piece discs and all the items are top spec for the road, including 4-pad calipers that provide various benefits over 6 pots.

The exchange rate is a killer at the moment but my retail prices are slightly reduced from where they should be, so this kit would actually be more expensive if sourced from Japan!

FYI there's a feature in this Month's Japanese Performance magazine, albeit on a Mazda RX-7 from Japan, but it does highlight the high end nature of this product.

• 1 year later...

The chap that used to run it was a guy from Witter Racing if I remember rightly, but their site seems to point to the one listed above. Maybe they have gone under, but they are listed on the Project Mu site (proper one) as the UK distributer :shrug: