Hi!

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I thought I'd introduce myself and at the same time ask for some advice please! My friends all call me Faz!

I am looking to buy a 350z gt4...I had a look at one a few days ago and before jumping in I got the RAC to check the car before purchasing.

They informed me that the following should be brought to my attention:

1) The front brake pads need replacing

2) The roof light doesn't work

3) The windshield wiper and washer switch needs replacing

I know that the front brake pads are a bit expensive to replace but was wondering if anyone could advise me about the other 2 faults please. Are they easily replaceable and is it quite expensive? Would you advise going ahead with the purchase?

Thank you so much!

They also noticed a slight noise around the 70mph mark...but it was very faint?

Thanks!

Brake pads aren't expensive. £200 will get all 4 corners upgraded to something much better OEM.

As for the other two. Not sure. Could it be the lamp?

Whats wrong with the washer switch?

:welcome:

1) Pads as said before are pretty cheap

2) You need to find out why this isnt working. If its a bulb, nice cheap and easy fit. If its the lamp housing gone wrong - that will set you back over £100 from a dealer (I know, mine went under warrenty!)

3) Not sure what they mean by windshield wiper and washer switch. Its a stalk on the steering column, and if thats broken, it wont be cheap to fix.

I would get some clarification on points 2+3 if you go to see it, and if either are broken, unless its an amazing deal, just walk away. There are plenty of good Zeds out there at knock down prices.