Mod day 15th March 2009

We are having a Mod day next weekend(In Surrey). The Saturday is full, so we have extended it to the Sunday. Post up if you are interested in coming. You don't have to buy through us to come. It's a chance to catch up with any mods you have been meaning to fit but just not got round to. There's usually someone around who can help if you want help. We have some tools and jacks etc. You are welcome if you have nothing to fit but just fancy a cuppa or two, a chat and a bacon buttie.

1/ Jon350z

2/ Kev and Gaz (Envy North)

3/ Hotrain69 - maybe

4/ AdrianK

We are having a Mod day next weekend(In Surrey). The Saturday is full, so we have extended it to the Sunday. Post up if you are interested in coming. You don't have to buy through us to come. It's a chance to catch up with any mods you have been meaning to fit but just not got round to. There's usually someone around who can help if you want help. We have some tools and jacks etc. You are welcome if you have nothing to fit but just fancy a cuppa or two, a chat and a bacon buttie.

1/ Jon350z

2/ Kev and Gaz (Envy North)

3/ Hotrain69 - maybe

4/ AdrianK

5/ Martin w

sarah me and ho will be there on the saturday, i can only make sat (working sunday) and ho is buying the spacers from me at the mod day, so im assuming he will be there sat 14th too...

So Adriank/hotrain69 = sat 14th :)

would love to come but is a shade to far, will you be doing a mod day at envy north anytime soon?

Yes they will be, we will convince them its a good idea. :thumbs: and we will come up to and make sure there's some snacks on offer :teeth:

1/ Jon350Z

2/ Kev & Gaz (Envy North)

3/ Hotrain69 (try to change to Saturday)

4/ Martin W

5/ Dominique

6/ djtimodj

I have you down on Saturday Adrian. Need to get back to Hotrain,

got 20 cars on Saturday so could be a bit tight. Will work something out

Hotrain give me time

Will see what the social secretary says. Not sure I'll be able to get a day pass, doing a RR the next weekend and the hallway needs decorating :dry: Would be good to see a few more faces though :teeth:

would love to come but is a shade to far, will you be doing a mod day at envy north anytime soon?

Yes they will be, we will convince them its a good idea. :thumbs: and we will come up to and make sure there's some snacks on offer :teeth:

1/ Jon350Z

4/ Martin W

5/ Dominique

6/ djtimodj

Hotrain give me time

thanks sarah, would be great if you can fit me in on saturday as i'm off to the rugby on sunday. thta would be really helpful. wouldnt be long, just a flying visit to fit the spacers and to finally meet a few people.

let me know.

Ian

1/ Jon350Z

4/ Martin W

5/ Dominique

6/ djtimodj

Hotrain give me time

thanks sarah, would be great if you can fit me in on saturday as i'm off to the rugby on sunday. thta would be really helpful. wouldnt be long, just a flying visit to fit the spacers and to finally meet a few people.

let me know.

Ian

Off topic I know but is your username supposed to be said as Hot Rain or Ho Train? I always read it as Ho Train for some reason :blush::lol::sorry:

1/ Jon350Z

4/ Martin W

5/ Dominique

6/ djtimodj

Hotrain give me time

let me know.

Ian

Off topic I know but is your username supposed to be said as Hot Rain or Ho Train? I always read it as Ho Train for some reason :blush::lol::sorry:

haha it's sposed to be Ho train! i've only actually recently have people seeing it as Hot Rain.

1/ Jon350Z

3/ Martin W

4/ Dominique

5/ djtimodj

6/ RobD7

7/ H5

8/ Bundus

9/ Wizard

10/ Roast350z possibly

11/ Chris`I

Can I grab the address of ya Chilli? :thumbs: