SILKOLENE PRO @ £35 for 5LTR, BE QUICK!

oilman

Yep, its true.

Silkolene Pro S 5w-40 / 10w-50 and Pro R 15w-50 at £35 for 5L including VAT but excluding carriage.

BUT, only if we can get 10 of you here interested.

I will only leave this group buy open until next Wed midnight so get your names down then you will have until next Saturday midnight to place your order on the link to my website that I will post here.

We have limited stock on this so get in quick, I will issue the link as soon as we get 10 names.

Cheers

Guy

How does this compare to the Millers CFS 10w60? Will 5l be enough to fill the oil tank?

Spoke to Guy at Opie Oils, and got an answer to my question if anyone else was interested. The millers and Silcolene are both top end oils, but the 10w60 is arguably a bit too thick for the Zed engine, and 5w is more suited. The engine will take around 4.5 litres. This retails at just under £50, and is sold by Opie Oils for around £45 so £35 is a bargain.

If anyone else is interested, I'd take 2 at this price. Only 8 more needed for group buy :thumbs:

What makes this oil so special? Is it much better than Millers 5w30

I need to know asap as my p3 is due this week and it might sway my appointment date if I buy your oil.

How much is carriage by the way? And how much does this RRP at normally?

Im now closing this offer, as i think it is clear we will not be making 10names. if there is a group buy you think will go well with your forum please send me a pm or email me on oilman@opieoils.co.uk and i will try and sort it out for you.

Cheers

Just so you don't get discouraged from doing group buys on here in the future, I bought 2 tubs, and 2 other members have posted to say they bought 4 tubs. A couple of others have said they'd be interested too. Thought the group buy was over by wednesday a few weeks ago, so rang up and got mine over the phone after the date had passed.