Dealings with DPmotorsport ?

M350ZB

Anyone had any dealings with dpmotorsport, seen a set of wheels i like, 20" this time, not reall in a position yet to buy them but am keen on getting them soon, though i would post up, see if anyone has had any experiences with them ?

Thanks

Nice talking to you CS :thumbs: , Right after a favour, could some one photo-shop in some ascari penta alloys on my zed, really cant make my mind up, really like the look of the ascari penta's but as me and CS were talking about, they really suit the standard 350z, but might not look to right on my zed, where-as we both dont think the bbs wheels as current dont look to bad, got to options wheel re-furb, maybe something a bit different or getting some ascari penta's , mmmmmmmmmmmm, :lol:

Nice talking to you CS :thumbs: , Right after a favour, could some one photo-shop in some ascari penta alloys on my zed, really cant make my mind up, really like the look of the ascari penta's but as me and CS were talking about, they really suit the standard 350z, but might not look to right on my zed, where-as we both dont think the bbs wheels as current dont look to bad, got to options wheel re-furb, maybe something a bit different or getting some ascari penta's , mmmmmmmmmmmm, :lol:

Likewise mate... :thumbs:

I bought spacers from their ebay site a while back, they sent me the wrong ones but were ok about a return and offered a discount in future due to the mistake. Have some nice wheels at good prices, just wrong offsets for the Z.

Mark, i got my wheels from them, and as i've mentioned on about 4 different occasions - their service was awful!

Cant fault the wheels or value for money when they did arrive, but their customer service was shocking!! They kept telling me my wheels would be here in 2 to 3 days, and every time, they wouldnt arrive. In the end it took 6 WEEKS for them to arrive, and not once did they phone me - i even booked days off work to wait in for them, for them not to arrive.

Also, they tried to force me to have some stupid tyre sizes which were wrong for the car, and twice i phoned up to check on the order status, and had to make them change my order to the tyre sizes i wanted. They really were awful!

But knowing all that, i would use them again, cos they've got to be one of the cheapest suppliers out there, and they did come through eventually!!

Mark, they're not Ascari, they're Axis Penta wheels that you told me about, 2 different brands... :thumbs:

sorry my bad :lol:, bbs or 20" axis, mmmmmmmmmmm :headhurt:

Get yourself some quotes for the refurbs on the BBS... :thumbs:

think you might have convinced me bud :lol:, allthough the 20"s B):lol:, Thanks for the chat bud, hope to may be one da meet ya :thumbs:

Mark, i got my wheels from them, and as i've mentioned on about 4 different occasions - their service was awful!

Cant fault the wheels or value for money when they did arrive, but their customer service was shocking!! They kept telling me my wheels would be here in 2 to 3 days, and every time, they wouldnt arrive. In the end it took 6 WEEKS for them to arrive, and not once did they phone me - i even booked days off work to wait in for them, for them not to arrive.

Also, they tried to force me to have some stupid tyre sizes which were wrong for the car, and twice i phoned up to check on the order status, and had to make them change my order to the tyre sizes i wanted. They really were awful!

But knowing all that, i would use them again, cos they've got to be one of the cheapest suppliers out there, and they did come through eventually!!

I did mention about the tyre profile sizes, the fronts come with 35 and the rears 30 :wacko: !, Also thinking more into it, i i was to go 20", wouldnt there be more of a gap between the tyre and wheel arch ?

Mark, as mentioned on the phone, if they’re willing to supply you the wheels only it’s gives you the benefit of then fitting your own tyres, it might even work out cheaper sourcing a good quality tyre yourself… Andy might even be able to help with this… :thumbs:

Thanks Bud :thumbs: , gonna see how the photo-shop idea goes first ;):thumbs:

I think Jam will be calling Mark or vice versa... :thumbs:

or ?? :lol:

:lol::thumbs:

:lol: :lol: will be in touch soon, having a hectic day with work e.t.c today !

You work?!? had this image in my head you just sit around at home in your nappies playing with playdoh all day :lol::headhurt: