kashz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then u pull up next to an st focus! :lol:

Get a really unique colour bro :blush:

Am thinking that with every new focus that comes out with a bit of extra chipping thats about all your going to do, pull up next to one as you wont be keeping up! Shame there just not very pretty!!

Suits the Zed more than the ST I think

im waitin for P15UL T now that we got the green involved lol yh thease bright colourz do need a crazy bodykit .... thats why white is safe territory for the lip kit... where are you getting all thease pics from 3FIDDYZ u got loads that relate to everything and anything

im waitin for P15UL T now that we got the green involved lol yh thease bright colourz do need a crazy bodykit .... thats why white is safe territory for the lip kit... where are you getting all thease pics from 3FIDDYZ u got loads that relate to everything and anything

i chipped in earlier :lol:

that dark green one looks sweet, the candy red one isnt what i had in mind for some reason, when i was going down the re-spray route my 3 choice where

White

ST Orange

Green

could already get the zed in white, st orange is bloddy everywhere and once i seen a sample of the green with the gold pearl i was sold :yahoo:

do you have a kit on the car ?

ur telling me i should check before i buy... :angry: it should be ok with that i fink lol ill have to live with it now, this 1 just sticks out a little bit but i got the ings lx spoiler on and iv boght the lx lip ... so im going to have to take the spoiler of i dont think it would look right with the lx spoiler on the N-Spec Rear bumper

Just been looking at pics and think it should look fine mate, the lip of the spoiler will come out about the same distance as the lip on the bumper.

Forum member or trader?

Seeing if I can find a pic... So you have the LX spoiler on now?

White is very 2008/9.....

Looks great just now.

I'd go bold. With your wheels something classy and understated.

Brickyard would be awesome! If not maybe something your black but with a nice flippy laquer like red or something.... Just something classy.