What colour would you respray your Z

kashz

iv been staring at the car for the past hour and i love the black on it i just dnt no if iv got the nuts to change the colour... stew i no exactly wot u mean

You know it makes sense!

;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: can imagin the conversation too, "what colours your zed then?" Its Verde Ithica. "oh right whats that then?" Well its wake you up with squinty eyes lime green :lol:

If the colour don't make your eyes squint, I AIN'T INTERESTED!!! :lol:

dropped the z of today they gna start stripping it this week colour samples should arrive nxt week either bmw white or carrara white of the porsche ... up to 5 week wait the longest the z is gna b away from me :wacko:

I got my car resprayed last year, in metallic black G41. As I have the orange Alezan interior, I still think it's the best combination out there.

However, if I had a black interior.... Definitely would have picked the Macademia Metallic from Porsche. For those who've seen a 997 Turbo with it, know how beautiful it is!

Get a bodykit with it and some nice wheels, it'll look brilliant! (sorry, not sure how your car looks now...)

macadamia1.jpg

Macadamia3.jpg

Macadamia2.jpg