Oooooooowwwwwww my knee!

Stew

Was giving the bike a little detail yesterday. It's always put away gleaming so gave the paintwork a spritz of spray sealant by blackfire. All the exposed metal was given a couple of coats of the greatest protectant known to man..... bilt hamber autobalm. The plastics etc were dressed with Meguiars All Season Dressing and the wheels sealed with poorboys wheel sealant.

Anyway, it was on the front paddock stand to wax the wheel however it rocked and came out! Not the bike is going ground ward but I've left the side stand down. Anyway I dived to save it and wrapped my knee off a big stone that was on a slab in the driveway. My knee is now in agony! Anyway, I finished off the bike and put it away with no pics taken.

I think I'll do my car today. I'll have to take care on my knee though!

Oh and the bike looks B)

There is my detailing story of the day!

:scare: hope your knee is ok buddy! Bikes can be heavy, I have nearly dropped mine of paddock stands a couple of times! Sounds like a possible lucky escape!

Can autobalm be used on exhausts? With the immenant arrival of my Nismo, I'm looking for something to protect it from the 300 mils a month I do!

Hell no Mart, straight back on the wagon for an all day sesh!

It was lucky, I saw thousands flash before my eyes. My knee is well covered by BUPA but I wouldn't want to claim on the bike insurance!

Pics will be put iup when it's nice.