there 100s of these on ebay, are they any good?

maz77

I cant see a plug-in for the MAF sensor, unlike the JWT one which has a built in plug for the OEM sensor to pop straight into. Is this likely to cause an issue? I ask because i've just bought the InvoAuto CAI from the list of ex-ESR stock and noticed there's no place for the sensor. Slightly OT, but still a bit relevant.

I can't see the ends of the pipe Chris but think it's an absolutely valid point.

The JWT retains the original MAF sensor bit... not sure the technical name of the piece of plastic pipe..... This might be the same. If the ends have 'holes' to fix it to then I think this would be the correct way to fit.

You have to use the original MAF unit, as you do with every other induction kit, even the JWT ;) The kit comes with the adapter to plumb in the unit.

There is one Injen kit that doesn't use the original. I think every other kit I've seen reuses the original though.

I was gonna buy a kit from a seller on the forum but I ended up ordering one of these as it was a full kit and because I offered the e bay seller a lot less and won it! But now I regret it as I take it that it won't fit my uk? Might buy the one on the forum too and use the one that fits doh

Stoo

hey i fitted one of these to my roadster about 4-5 months ago, came with quite good instructions on how to fit.

if yours didnt have the instructions, i can probably dig them out for you.

sounds gooood :)