Is it possible to "lock" the passenger electric wi

matth76

Just noticed the passenger electric window won't go down. I've had a good fiddle with the buttons but it doesn't seem to go down. I know you can prevent the door opening using the "dead locks" - just wondered if there was a similar kind of way to prevent the passenger window going down too using the dead lock buttons? It was working fine the other day but my gf had a good fiddle with the buttons and now it wont go down.

Thanks for any help.

well i have a switch on the drivers door to lock the use of the passanger window, so im assuming you will have one to :thumbs:

i found this out when trying to get my passanger window back up in a car park........very stressful until found the magic button :thumbs:

well i have a switch on the drivers door to lock the use of the passanger window, so im assuming you will have one to :thumbs:

i found this out when trying to get my passanger window back up in a car park........very stressful until found the magic button :thumbs:

Yep :thumbs:

between the mirror fold/unfold button and the window switches are the two buttons in question.

- nearest to you enables/dissables the passenger window

- next to that operates the passenger door similarly.

These are antihijack measures as described by Nisan :scare: but i would like to think its to keep your prize from eloping :teeth:

Yep :thumbs:

between the mirror fold/unfold button and the window switches are the two buttons in question.

- nearest to you enables/dissables the passenger window

- next to that operates the passenger door similarly.

These are antihijack measures as described by Nisan :scare: but i would like to think its to keep your prize from eloping :teeth:

They can still get out the door, they just have to unlock it with the switch on the passenger door handle first. The missus did get a bit worried until she worked that one out! :lol: