Can Anyone On Here Deliver a Baby in Wales? And Poll.

Beavis

Should she stay or go?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should she stay or go?

• Hell Yes
    • Hell No

Spotted Little Miss lurking on the forum the other day, so contacted her and she said that she had been looking at the forthcoming Wales thread and wondering if been 8 months pregnant would be a problem :scare: Of course i encouraged her to get her name down :lol:

So on behalf of everyone on here i would like to congratulate Charlie 'Little Miss' on her pregnancy :yahoo:

Does anyone we know deliver on the evo-triangle? :blush:

DSC_0026.jpg

Known about this since Christmas but didn't want to upsurge Charlie. Not seen her for some months but wish her all the best with the baby.

By the way Dave, did she say whether she would be keeping the Zed?

No mention of it Keith but sounds like she is keeping it if contemplating Wales ;)

congrats to Charlie. Just bring plenty of hot water and towels apparently but god knows what they do with them! :lol:

But I would have thought if she's already 8 months gone then there's something a bit worrying about the possibility of still being pregnant in May! :wacko:

congrats to Charlie. Just bring plenty of hot water and towels apparently but god knows what they do with them! :lol:

But I would have thought if she's already 8 months gone then there's something a bit worrying about the possibility of still being pregnant in May! :wacko:

I think she means she will be 8 months in May. :D

Known about this since Christmas but didn't want to upsurge Charlie. Not seen her for some months but wish her all the best with the baby.

No mention of it Keith but sounds like she is keeping it if contemplating Wales ;)

NEVER - i'm gonna be the coolest mum around :teeth:

Just one question, can u turn the airbag off in the passenger seat though?

Yes 8 months come May, not now :lol:

Would love to come guys but dreading the thought of labour as it is let alone wid 35+ Z drivers around :lol:

NEVER - i'm gonna be the coolest mum around :teeth:

Just one question, can u turn the airbag off in the passenger seat though?

Yes 8 months come May, not now :lol:

Would love to come guys but dreading the thought of labour as it is let alone wid 35+ Z drivers around :lol:

Congratulations!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Hey Charlie, well that would explain why you haven't been on here as much. ;) Congratulations on the pending motherhood.

One of the Z ladies down here did a major club run at 8 months. All was fine, and the baby was born on the expected date. Hopefully you'll be just the same.

Could be our newest member! :lol:

With Sarnie Jnr a second. :lol: