Even more snow - will it ever end?

nixy

Looks like I got home from france just in time before it started again! Dry and no snow this morning - came down all day and now our village is thick snow AGAIN!!!!! Can't get the car in the garage either as the back wheels are just spinning trying to get it up onto the concrete.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont want to go to work just say so :lol:

not back at work until monday anyway. :p

Mind you good job, the house looked like a bomb hit it when I got home last night and how I haven't actually strangled anyone yet is a miracle....so you can guess what i'll be doing tomorrow.

If you dont want to go to work just say so :lol:

not back at work until monday anyway. :p

Mind you good job, the house looked like a bomb hit it when I got home last night and how I haven't actually strangled anyone yet is a miracle....so you can guess what i'll be doing tomorrow.

Strangling people! :thumbs:

yep! Can any of you men tell me why it's so difficult to put an empty loo roll in the bin? In my house they leave two squares on it and put a new one on top of the cistern. AND my dustbin is the last one out on the street as usual............

ok, i'm nagging now........... :lol:

just been out and shovelled all the snow away from front of garage, thrown a whole bag of dishwasher salt on it but still can't get the car in backwards or frontways - just snaking all over the place. And why is it when you open snow covered windows it always falls INSIDE! :lol: