coilover choice

marky-x2cuk

hey guys!!! i am kinda new to the 350z and are hopefully gettin one real soon!! first thing i wanna get sorted is a decent set of coilovers!! i hate the look of normal ride height!!

can anyone recommend a decent set of coilovers for under £1000 or worst ways under £1500???

also what ride height are people running using 19's??? i want the car low enuff too look good but not effect the handling in a bad way!! would rather not hav scrubbing when driven hard ;)

would love to see some pix too if poss!!

thanx people ;)

I have KW Var 3 and lowered 30mm. They are aroun £1250 I think. The difference in handing is well worth it. This, with a bodykit gives about 9cms clearance, the exhaust is only a little higher. I know from your website that I wont have to expand on the potential problems this will inflict.

I will try to find a link from a recent thread.

yeh its seems a few people run KW's on the Zed!! i hav always regarded KW's as a coilover kit for European cars!!

The var 1 is only ride hieght adjustable?? how is the standard dampers on this setup??? or is it worth lookin at Var 2 which has adjustable dampers???

a 20 or 30mm drop is as far as i wanna go??

As with a lot of companies, KW put their prices up in January, the V1 was £735.00 and its now £830.00, quite a jump in price. The Eibach kit is also £830.00… :thumbs:

Si, hopefully next week I’ll have a fitting/alignment price, I recently did some work with a local guy, who has the John Bean alignment kit and he’ll be putting together a member price for me… :thumbs:

thanx for the link!! some good info there ;)

also is there anyone i would be recommended to use in the london area to fit and setup the coilovers???

on my car i hav now i fitted my own coilovers but had the car fully camber adjusted and set up ( Geo etc ) somewhere else!!

also is there anyone i would be recommended to use in the london area to fit and setup the coilovers???

on my car i hav now i fitted my own coilovers but had the car fully camber adjusted and set up ( Geo etc ) somewhere else!!

You have pm. ;)

You have pm. ;)

messaged back dude ;)