5zigen fitted! just a little query

lrenno

Hey guys got Digsy's 5zigen fitted today :thumbs: There was however 1 little issue, they had to remove a black cover/box from the right hand side to get the righthand pipe to go on. I thought i remembered reading about that on here somewhere but can't seem to find it now, the guys at the garage were a little worried as the fuel lines run down that side :scare:

Is this likely to be a problem as i dont fancy burning to death :blush: ?

Sounds amazing though, will try to get some pics up at the weekend!

Thanks Digsy :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Any pics of it fitted?

You'll see it in a 3 weeks ;)

No i wont i dont have the pro racer that everyone else has, mines the race spec one :-)

I thought you were on about the black box/cover :blush:

BTW, I think I made a good choice with your exhaust, I was out today investigating my wonkey one and found it was blowing as I thought. Think it will be ok for 3 weeks? :surrender:

Yeah it'll be fine, you could always bung some exhaust wrap on it to seal it in the mean time if your worried about it.

Looks like its coming from the joint itself. If it ever dries out I'll take a closer look, but I think the worst it can be doing it being a bit louder than normal ( B) ) and also lose me a bit of back pressure, but thats no biggie