Holidays

M350ZB

All Ibiza a-side, all though its gonna be totally awesome, like 8 of us going, and cant wait :yahoo:

i am going away with the girlfriend been looking at mexico, cancun B)

I just wouldnt enjoy ibiza as its a pill popping culture and a beer is like 7 quid and then 12 quid in the clubs! I would end up being broke and not even drunk :scare:

Fine for all you guys with Zeds already but all my cash is going towards my savings so I can get one sometime in the next couple of months.

No throwing it about on luxuries like a holiday! :lol:

It's not easy though cus when I started my Zed fund I was actually earning interest on my savings - now I may as well stuff it in my sock drawer!

I am determined though.....

Fine for all you guys with Zeds already but all my cash is going towards my savings so I can get one sometime in the next couple of months.

No throwing it about on luxuries like a holiday! :lol:

It's not easy though cus when I started my Zed fund I was actually earning interest on my savings - now I may as well stuff it in my sock drawer!

I am determined though.....

Kepp saving bud, and you will get there in the end :thumbs:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I can't think of anything worse than 18-30.....

I went on a lads holiday to Boston and New York which was great.

I could never be arsed as I was always being paid to travel. 2007 I spent about 4 months in South of France alone!

2008 I just chilled out as it was my first year without loads of Travel since I finished studying!

well when your parents force you to move to siberia everything else pales into insignificance................ :lol:

My Mum didn't want me to go!

My Dad did say when I got transferred back that I was the first guy he'd known to go to Russia for so long and not come back with a Russian wife!

I showed him some pics and got a big ' that's ma loon!' (which is aberdonian for that's my boy!)

well when your parents force you to move to siberia everything else pales into insignificance................ :lol:

My Mum didn't want me to go!

My Dad did say when I got transferred back that I was the first guy he'd known to go to Russia for so long and not come back with a Russian wife!

I showed him some pics and got a big ' that's ma loon!' (which is aberdonian for that's my boy!)

:lol:

My younger brother is currently living and working in Prague...... :headhurt: