Nismo bumper, problem but now sorted! with pics!!!

roast350z

Just had a phone call from the bodyshop where my nismo bumper is beeing fitted, he said there is a problem with the washer jet bracket?

So i went down there and sure enough the bracket on the bumper is in the complete wrong place!!!! THought this was strange coz it is a propper Nismo one! Anybody have this problem and know an easy way to get round it apart from costom making a mounting bracket??????? :surrender:

Bought the bumper from another memeber on the forum and its being fitted by a friend of the family who is a very good at bodywork and spraying had most of cars worked on by him, but theres no faults in the fitting of the bumper that fits fine just that when he went to mount the washer jets onto the rear of the bumper the holes were in a different place?? maybe it was changed on the my07??not sure but he is now made up some alloy mounting brackets.

I should of taken some pictures to so you what i mean, Dont spose anybody has a picture of the inside of a v1 nismo bumper just so i can see if im missing something?? :wacko:

I should of taken some pictures to so you what i mean, Dont spose anybody has a picture of the inside of a v1 nismo bumper just so i can see if im missing something?? :wacko:

May sound silly, but are you sure the holes are for the washer jets and not left/right camera fitments? I have the V1 NISMO bumper with the optional camera holes which were a factory option in Japan, will find a pic and post up so you can compare :thumbs:

Wow never seen that before! :scare: but no its not like that, the holes for the washer jets to poke through are in the correct place just that the place where it mounts to the bumper on the rear were different, anyway its all back now he dropped off the car this morning :teeth: looking B)

Wow never seen that before! :scare: but no its not like that, the holes for the washer jets to poke through are in the correct place just that the place where it mounts to the bumper on the rear were different, anyway its all back now he dropped off the car this morning :teeth: looking B)

Get some pics on here! I bet it looks awesome B)

Looks spot on kieth, glad it all went ok in the end and see you went with what i would of done if it would of gone on mine, de-badged front, looks spot on B) .

them wheels i love mate, where did you get them from, look totally B) , have droppped you a text, and will text you later about meeting up, e.t.c ?

:thumbs:

Looks spot on kieth, glad it all went ok in the end and see you went with what i would of done if it would of gone on mine, de-badged front, looks spot on B) .

them wheels i love mate, where did you get them from, look totally B) , have droppped you a text, and will text you later about meeting up, e.t.c ?

Cheers bud :thumbs: got the wheels from Japshop.co.uk really good price and they have them in stock in all the colours :teeth:

Will see ya to you tonight mate

Cheers bud :thumbs: got the wheels from Japshop.co.uk really good price and they have them in stock in all the colours :teeth:

Will see ya to you tonight mate

Looking forward to it and to see your car mate :thumbs:

Glad its all sorted, looks spot on in the pics B):thumbs: