Where is my BT adaptor?

Woobag

Just had my new Z delivered - Hee hee!

After the delivery driver had gone I realized I hadn't checked to see if the Bluetooth adaptor was present, (it wasn't). Been on to the dealer who said they would ring me back - still waiting.

Does anyone know the Nissan part number for the BT adaptor so I can quote it when I call back?

ps. Been out for a quick spin to fill her up, wow!

Simon

Thanks Mike, point taken. It's just that I've got the feeling from calling them that they will deny all knowledge of an adaptor and I just thought if I could quote a part number it would add a bit of authority to my moaning.

The car is brand spankers by the way,

Simon

And is not extra cost - sounds like they are going to try and charge the lease company for the part! If I were you I'd call the lease company and let them know its a standard part of all new coupes.......

p.s. If they do and try and charge anyone then please let us know who they are. There are some dealers who seem to be acquring very questionable habits! They aren't in Oxford are they?

Damn, I need to get this off my chest.

A service guy rang me back this morning and told me yes, I should have a BT adaptor - hooray!

Said that there was one in a car on the forecourt. OK, so I said 'What happens now?'. 'I guess we'll have to get one sent out to you, I'll call you back' he said. He didn't.

Tried many times to speak to service this afternoon but nobody will answer.

I find that totally appalling given that I spend most of my working life ensuring that my customers get the best service possible.

How it should have gone - 'I'll take one out of the car on the forecourt, pop it in a Jiffy bag and you will have it tomorrow'.

Well, would you believe it, while typing this I get a call from service!

They will put one in the post to me tomorrow.

Well, they almost redeemed themselves but it should have been in the post today.

Apparently it's not down on the PDI checklist. Considering it's a removable item that seems a liitle crazy.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent a little.

Oh, the dealer in question is in Birmingham.

Simon

Hi Bullet, I did consider driving up to the dealers and camping in the showroom :)

By the way, a little off topic but I've just ordered a Dice FM modulator kit for my ipod. Do you know if the aerial is just a standard iso plug?

Simon