What a month

T8 JPE

Its been an expensive 2 months.

Blitz nur spec T exhaust

Polished induction pipe with samco hoses

Firstly service, 27k P1, managed to get it for £180 with an aircon service and recharge supplying my own oil.

4 New tyres going on tomorrow. £500 for 4 toyo proxies T1R's fitted (which i didnt think was bad)

Gotta do the front and rear pads tomorrow. Got ebc redstuff so hopefully wont be 2 hard a job.

All in all about £1600, just glad the zed still puts a massive grin on my face everytime i touch the loud pedal

What's an aircon service on a P1? Surely, this is a warranty job, esp. as your car is still under warranty I assume (56 plate).

BTW, I pay £120 for a P1 supply my own oil, so that makes a £60 aircon service!

Yeah Mitesh (CS) its sounding really good now especially when its warmed up. Its exactly the noise i was after. Music to my ears.

Tyres are on. Although they seemed a little slippy at first think they're wearing in a bit now.

The rear pads we're the easiest i've ever done. Changed the rears in under 30mins.

My missus doesn't mind apart from she thinks i pay my car more attention than her. :lol: