How much for my Z?

Argyll

I really need to get a 4 door car as I'm fed up borrowing other cars to collect my children. How much do you think I should ask for it?

It's a 2003 coupe with 27,000 miles in gunmetal. It has 20" Ascari Penta alloys and an AEM cold air induction kit. The seats are fabric. I also have the original 17" alloys that came with it.

I've realised the price of cars has slumped recently but a garage near me offered me £8,500 for a trade in which I thought was ridiculous. I'll be sorry to sell it as I've been holding on to it for a while when I really should have sold it but now it's got to go.

Oh and I'll be ready for people giving me estimates and then offering to buy it

:lol:

8,500 grand is a crap price for your car but the market is so poor thats about the best you are gonna get for it. Make sure you put it back to standard if you can. I was offered 10,000 grand for my 2004 GT on a part ex! I paid 14,000 grand for it, back in may!!! Needless to say i'll keep it and enjoy it.

Quite a few members on here looking at the moment, do you have any pics :D

Have searched myself, its JDM :D

Yeah it's a JDM. I've just valeted the inside but keep having to run inside due to the weather. Only need to wash it now but it's getting dark here so I might leave it until tommorow. I'll get pics up soon hopefully.

8,500 grand is a crap price for your car but the market is so poor thats about the best you are gonna get for it. Make sure you put it back to standard if you can. I was offered 10,000 grand for my 2004 GT on a part ex! I paid 14,000 grand for it, back in may!!! Needless to say i'll keep it and enjoy it.

I dunno, 8,500 grand is a damn good price for it !!! I'd take £8,500,000 any day :)

I dunno, 8,500 grand is a damn good price for it !!! I'd take £8,500,000 any day :)

£8500 is a great price for an 03 JDM zed.

As is £10k part ex for the 04 uk zed.