2006 350z GT RED....impossible?

R800NER

I would say red was pretty much the rarest colour, anyone buying with half an eye on resale seems to go for black or silver!

i wouldn't get hung up on the GT pack either, unless you reeeealy need heated seats and cruise. I don't miss not having them, it certainly don't make it faster!

You can't miss them if you've never had them ;)

Yep, i'm on my way up, not down :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Price on the Nissan site suggests it's now £14,495.....

I want all the extras though, I have saved up for this and want everything on it! That way I don't have to upgrade and it will be perfect :)

So aiming for £12,000.....do you think anyone would view it for me in Wallasey?? Otherwise I will have to find some excuse with business to travel up there!

Sorry to bump, do you think it's worth enquiring? Do you think anyone on the forum would be able to view the car for me? or is that a bit cheeky? :blush:

Price on the Nissan site suggests it's now £14,495.....

I want all the extras though, I have saved up for this and want everything on it! That way I don't have to upgrade and it will be perfect :)

So aiming for £12,000.....do you think anyone would view it for me in Wallasey?? Otherwise I will have to find some excuse with business to travel up there!

Sorry to bump, do you think it's worth enquiring? Do you think anyone on the forum would be able to view the car for me? or is that a bit cheeky? :blush:

Nice little mark up on that one...

2006 06 Nissan 350Z 300 GT Coupe. 12k. £12,800 SOLD

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?t=630411

you'd be smiling for weeks if you were a private buyer and snapped that up for under 13k, looks stunning.

my friend to an auction today and there was a 56 plate, grey 350z gt, 16k on clock, didnt sell at 11k, but he reckons 12k would have secured it. :scare:

I will only be insured 3rd party till May, so only going to drive it back (all motorway) and then around the local block/town for a bit then leave it on the drive and mod it in time for my 21st birthday so that I can have it all ready for when I am insured full comp and can drive it to work :teeth:

This thread can now be disregarded, thanks for all of your help guys but I have decided to purchase Mark's 350z GT4 in Kuro black. My nismo bits will be going onto it so I think it will look unique! B) Pick it up Saturday :yahoo:

nice choice mate, it will look stunning. I only have the nismo sides and wheels as personally im not a fan of the rear wing and spats but it would be good to get them side by side at one of the meets sometime!!

CIMG0332.jpg

was that your car Sarnie? Looking nice

Not mine, but it was what I was gonna to make my look like untill i decided that £5k on kit, spraying, fitting, wheels and tyres was a waste of money so I sold up and bought the UY with the kit already on and was brand new.