some people shouldd not own a zed

Kennydies

Just parked next to a banana Z in Guildford sainsburys, was an 05.

She didn't return a smile or a wave from a fellow z owner,didn't have a stubby but the worst of all the car was being washed by one of the carpark guys with all his grubby cloths and bad washing products

Just parked next to a banana Z in Guildford sainsburys, was an 05.

She didn't return a smile or a wave from a fellow z owner,didn't have a stubby but the worst of all the car was being washed by one of the carpark guys with all his grubby cloths and bad washing products

I don't have a stubby but I always wave! Got a nice wave from a lady in a zed the other day as we passed each other. Its just ignorance or people that are just not as into their cars as we are and don't understand the community thing!

By people, do you mean women?

I always give the benefit of the doubt, although the advert of "one female owner" in my mind is not a good incentive to buy it.

Have you seen the state of the cleaning equipment those guys use, would hate to seee the switl marks on a kuro after being cleaned by those guys.

By people, do you mean women?

I always give the benefit of the doubt, although the advert of "one female owner" in my mind is not a good incentive to buy it.

I agree - one enthusiast/owners club member owner is preferable

Nixy you are spot on in your asessment. i work in plymouth were i have driven past 4 Zeds in total in 4 years :scare:

There are two (blade and Kuro coupes) i seem to bump into all the time and despite the fact that i always acknowledge them being in my Zed or other car they never ever reciprocate :surrender:

i always veiwed a Zed and other cult cars i have own in the past as something you wear on, that transforms you to a better person etc basically away of expressing yourself with like minded fellows B) .

so this snubbery exhibited by some must be pure ingnorance :yuck: