£18k for a 313ps GT 57 model - good price ?

matth76

Thanks for your replies guys. I was just wondering what to haggle them down to. I am only looking at the latest model with GT pack. I may end up stopping at 17500 OR 18k with a year's tax (as that is £400 :wacko:).

I did see one in Newcastle recently for just under 17k - fully loaded GT pack, but sold unfortunately.

Thanks for the info so far.

Cheers for the replies guys. My budget was originally 15k so am already extending to 18k as I know they can be had for that money with less than 10k on the clock (may have to wait a bit longer but worth the wait hopefully). I was offered one of the brand new ones just the other day when I spoke to a dealer for 20k but just cant stretch my budget any more. I am seeing a year old one this weekend. Going to see how the 313ps compares to the 280ps model which I drove last weekend. Has anyone driven the new one and can compare it to the earlier one? Can you notice the power difference? 33bhp should be noticable but depends if the torque is higher up or low down the rev range in the later model (the lower down the better).

Also, are all the "common" problems that occasionally happened with the earlier model (such as electric window motors etc) ironed out in the latest model?

Hi mate, just a quick one, you said you was offered a brand new one for £20k what was the spec on this and where was this from, if im looking at paying £17k i may aswell pay the extra £3k and get a brand new one. Surely cant get a brand new 313ps model with GT pack for £20k thats dirt cheap.

If thats the case i might wait a couple more months and go down that route instead.

Hi mate, just a quick one, you said you was offered a brand new one for £20k what was the spec on this and where was this from, if im looking at paying £17k i may aswell pay the extra £3k and get a brand new one. Surely cant get a brand new 313ps model with GT pack for £20k thats dirt cheap.

If thats the case i might wait a couple more months and go down that route instead.

If you want to get a new one you better be quick as last friday there was only 1 unregistered 350z left in the system

http://www.crystalmotorgroup.com/nissan/nissan-dealer-new-cars-350z.htm

the one priced up at £20995

Someone beat me to it. I have been contacting so many dealers I have lost track of any that were out of my price range. I remember Crystal Motor group because I think they were offering an orange 350z for 19k but not sure on the colour.

Why are some brand new ones £19995 like above and some adverts are selling 2006 models for over 20k ??? Strange market at the moment. I doubt they would budge on their price for the brand new one above. If only it was 2k less.