Newbie with a query before buying

flameout

Hi folks

I'm looking to get a 350z at some point this year (currently driving a tastefully tuned 200sx) but before I take the plunge I'm wondering if anyone can tell me whether I'll be able to get my golf bag and clubs in the boot!!??

Also do people think the 370 will have an impact on 2nd hand values of 350s?

Hi & welcome to the forum. Yes you can get the clubs in the boot. In fact there is a diagram showing how to get 2 sets in. Only problem I had was my trolley, had to put that in the passenger footwell. :thumbs:

Think the concensus is that the prices have been hit hard & will probably stabalise a bit, but the economic crisis may have more of an impact so its all guesswork.

ps. Get a hello up in the intros section so everybody can say hi.

Thanks for the replies and welcomes folks

Well that solves that problem looks like the 330ci/M3 alternative has even more to do to make me buy one over a 350 now I can fit the clubs in!!!

I'll probably be looking to buy in spring/summer when I'm likely to get abit more for my car.

Thanks for the replies and welcomes folks

Well that solves that problem looks like the 330ci/M3 alternative has even more to do to make me buy one over a 350 now I can fit the clubs in!!!

I'll probably be looking to buy in spring/summer when I'm likely to get abit more for my car.

Doesnt make your game better though. I cant fit my powered trolley in ;)