2007 NISSAN 350 Z 3.5 V6 GT 3dr Coupe - Price too good to be

hotrain69

i live in ipswich, i suppose i could have a look at it with you.

if you come over to mine we can go in my zed and it will help give you a comparison.

when were you looking at going?

cheers buddy! that sounds good. i'm away on work commitments until next wkend so cant really do it till then. was thinking if someone was close then and had half an hour they could take a brief look to see if it's worth me trekking all the way over.

but we can arrange nearer the time.

i never saw my car before i bought it, had it trailered all the way down from harrowgate.

you should get most of your answers from the questions you ask, i did alot of them over the phone. then its just a visual check to make sure what they said is correct.

in fact the last 3 cars i have bought have been long distance ones and i bought all without viewing first.

just make sure its HPI clear,

has not been in any accidents

has full service history

is a UK car

how many previous owners

has there been any major work carried out on it

do you have receipts for all work done so far

to be honest with such a new car, with such low milage the only thing you need to be careful of is that it isn't an insurance repair either a CAT C or CAT D.

the engines are pretty sound on the car, and as long as it has been well maintained it should be fine.

i only tend to make more of an effort if its an older higher milage car. as its more likely something has gone wrong or been repaired or likely to go wrong in the near future.

if you want me to view it, i prefer to do it in daylight, and so would possibly be able to have a look at the weekend.

your other option if your worried about mechanicals is get the AA or RAC to do one of their 20 point checks on it. costs about £30 they go out check the car over and give you a report of anything that needs doing.

i personally would probably just spend £10 and do an online HPI check, its the quickest and easiest way to weed out dodgy cars,