Bonnet latches

Ian

I've had my bonnet latches sat here staring at me for the last 3months while I pluck up the courage to take a dremel to my bonnet :blush:

Does anyone know any good bodyshops who have experience with fitting the aerocatch latches preferbly in the s. wales area but would travel to Bristol or maybe further to get it done.

I;ve asked a few places around here but none of them want the hassle of fitting them :dry:

I've had my bonnet latches sat here staring at me for the last 3months while I pluck up the courage to take a dremel to my bonnet :blush:

Does anyone know any good bodyshops who have experience with fitting the aerocatch latches preferbly in the s. wales area but would travel to Bristol or maybe further to get it done.

I;ve asked a few places around here but none of them want the hassle of fitting them :dry:

Why do you need them?

Why do you need them?

I think i'm correct in saying that the Carbon Fibr bonnets are quite brittle and the bonnet latch can snap off.

Why do you need them?

Makes my bonnet lock a bit more securley :)

Why do you need them?

Makes my bonnet lock a bit more securley :)

Sorry - I forgot you had a carbon bonnet.

But their not shiny!!

I didnt fancy doing mine so let Big John do them!! Lovely edition to carbon mate!

:lol:

I really dont fancy fitting them either, nearly made a start this morning but backed out :blush:

Tried a few local bodyshops so far but none of them will touch it :dry: