HI Z HEADS!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we're going to play at definitions here's one you should read carefully:

ricer 3839 up, 349 down

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder

- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747

- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool

- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself

- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire

- Clear tail lights and corner signals

- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)

- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

Honda Civics with big spoilers and 4" exhaust tips are considered to be ricers.

A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)

:lol::lol: so true i had an induction kit on my punto (all beit for a mini cooper) and the only place it fitted was right on top of the engine :p:lol:

I speak a little Chav. Hang on a sec....

-----

Safesafe blud, whatagwaan?

Dat Ford sounds bad innit.

I had a minted Corsa runnin 600bhp cus of an ebay eletric supacharger nd drilled back box,. - Was rapid! Used to rinse the Sainsburys car park racers!

Anywayz I see ya at teh next meet. (the off-license)

laterz

---------

--------

/

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully if all this extra tution pays off one day i might be clever enough to become a mod on a internet chatroom and then everyone will bow down to me and i will sit behind my keyboard safe in the knowledge that my life has been worthwhile.

Furthermore if anyone dare question me or make comments i disagree with i will strike down on their signature and status with great vengance and furious anger.

x

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully if all this extra tution pays off one day i might be clever enough to become a mod on a internet chatroom and then everyone will bow down to me and i will sit behind my keyboard safe in the knowledge that my life has been worthwhile.

Furthermore if anyone dare question me or make comments i disagree with i will strike down on their signature and status with great vengance and furious anger.

x

well that was a surprise because i had noooo idea where this thread was going :blink:

Thats da sh!t im talking bout big philly!!

At least we got one other bad boi street racer on here - most des boys couldn't race if der life depended on it!!!

Not bad bud another 41 posts and you'll be able to put your focus in the for sale section :thumbs:

tuition - means you actually learn something ;)

like these following lessons:

Guide to fitting in:

step 1 - knowing when to quit (in your case on the first post.

step 2 - try not to use phrases that will irrate others e.g. focus, race, or words that have been spelt wrong cos it looks cool! (to give you a visual representation think die hard 3 when john maclane has to where a sign on his back in a black neighbourhood.

step 3 - think about the car you drive, and then think of the appropriate forum to post on, ( you will most likely find lots of like minded people on maxpower.com, corsa.net, focus.com, ghettoracer.co.uk etc.

step 4 - refer back to step 1 :thumbs: