HI Z HEADS!!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully if all this extra tution pays off one day i might be clever enough to become a mod on a internet chatroom and then everyone will bow down to me and i will sit behind my keyboard safe in the knowledge that my life has been worthwhile.

It's good for you to have a dream, something to work to. Just a shame you'll never achieve it. MacDonalds is the place for you, see if you can get 5 gold stars.

I do wonder whether the email address the chump registered with is actually his own. If it is, it would certainly explain some of the moronic decisions made by road works companies, if this is the level of intellect that can be expected from one.. :lol:

Maybe we can keep the next one in a confined area of the forum, for baiting and Friday giggles?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully if all this extra tution pays off one day i might be clever enough to become a mod on a internet chatroom and then everyone will bow down to me and i will sit behind my keyboard safe in the knowledge that my life has been worthwhile.

It's good for you to have a dream, something to work to. Just a shame you'll never achieve it. MacDonalds is the place for you, see if you can get 5 gold stars.

Hey, my first job was at maccy'd's 2.88 an hour. worked there for 18 months while at college and i got all my 5 stars, admittedly i earned 2 and "found" the other 3 ;)

Focus boy actually works in my office and sends his appologies if he offended anyone. I was going to say something but didnt want to be a killjoy as I though it was pretty funny. Especially the tights over his lights comment - apparently when he used to work at Rover, his mates used to do this with their ZRs :lol:

Cheered up quite a few peoples Friday afternoons actually by the look of it.

(Chesterfield - he was talking about chrisball.co.uk)

I do wonder whether the email address the chump registered with is actually his own. If it is, it would certainly explain some of the moronic decisions made by road works companies, if this is the level of intellect that can be expected from one.. :lol:

Maybe we can keep the next one in a confined area of the forum, for baiting and Friday giggles?

Yes, this is the company I work for. :boxing::rant:

;):lol: We all gotta make a living!

Can you teach them how to do it properly in our area then - they are starting road works on my way to work to install a roundabout, and the diversion takes you down a narrow road....

They have then placed cones either side of this narrow road to stop people parking on it and restricting the flow of traffic to only one vehicle width at any point...

Trouble is, the cones are that wide that placing them either side of said road has made it single width anyway.... :wacko:

Can you teach them how to do it properly in our area then - they are starting road works on my way to work to install a roundabout, and the diversion takes you down a narrow road....

They have then placed cones either side of this narrow road to stop people parking on it and restricting the flow of traffic to only one vehicle width at any point...

Trouble is, the cones are that wide that placing them either side of said road has made it single width anyway.... :wacko:

Just buy a Focus ;)