well, I did it !

craigo

Today I finally agreed a deal on a 350Z. Its the one I posted about yesterday. In the end after much pushing I did get 12 months Nissan warranty, rather than the three originally offered.

Going in at the weekend to put some cash down, but basically its mine :teeth:

I wont be picking it up until the start of Feb though.

its a GT, GM grey RAYS alloys and 26K miles on an 05.

Thanks to all who posted replies to my questions. Will post a few pics as soon as I have some.

Today I finally agreed a deal on a 350Z. Its the one I posted about yesterday. In the end after much pushing I did get 12 months Nissan warranty, rather than the three originally offered.

Going in at the weekend to put some cash down, but basically its mine :teeth:

I wont be picking it up until the start of Feb though.

its a GT, GM grey RAYS alloys and 26K miles on an 05.

Thanks to all who posted replies to my questions. Will post a few pics as soon as I have some.

Good man, good work with getting the 12 month warranty, great for peace of mind… :thumbs:

Its ready now really, well after the p3 is done. But i need to sort some money out which is locked away in an account, plus the roads are so bad at the moment, i would rather wait a little. Its only a toy not a daily driver so i want to keep it as pristine as i can. Cant bloody wait though :teeth:

Congratulations mate, got yourself a good deal there.

I've still not taken the plunge yet, but prices are still falling so I'm hesitant about buying because however good deals are now they will be so much better in a couple more months. Mind you I've seen a few 06s kicking around for the £13-14k mark which is mighty tempting....

Congratulations mate, got yourself a good deal there.

I've still not taken the plunge yet, but prices are still falling so I'm hesitant about buying because however good deals are now they will be so much better in a couple more months. Mind you I've seen a few 06s kicking around for the £13-14k mark which is mighty tempting....

I think so, but i know what you mean abaout prices still falling. I was tempted to stretch the budget for an 06 model but decided to settle for a mint low mileage 05 instead. Good luck with your search, i'm sure you will find what you want soon :D