Introduction...

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I’ve been speaking to Mike about offering my products for all makes and models, to forum members. Knowing that the Zed is either a first or second car to many, I thought to take membership of this forum one step further, I would open up my products to other cars that you may need parts for.

In the past, members have asked me for parts for other cars, which I’ve been happy to help with.

Over the course of the next few days, I will list which brands/products I offer for all makes and models, so if there’s anything that you need for yourself or others then do let me know.

This is another good reason for being part of http://www.350z-uk.com community, as this forum already offers so much more than others, so I want the above to help aid and add to what we already have.

Also, can I just say 'Thank You' to the whole Admin Team, for allowing my idea to get the Green Light.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

Anything to improve my CRV? :ninja:

No comment then, CS? :lol:

Sorry bud... :lol:

I can sort you with some EBC pads and discs and then move onto suspension, I've got some Eibach pro-kit springs, they'll lower your CRV by 30mm front and rear, assuming you have the 2.0 from 07/02 onwards... :)

We'll conclude with a Pipercross Panel filter... :teeth::thumbs:

What have you got for a Fiesta ST?? :teeth:

If it's the ST150, the new model, then quite a few bits, I've worked with a few of their owners and also have a few exclusive brake parts for the ST too... :thumbs:

It sure is.... :headhurt:

It's the lady's run about so it will need to be subtle! :lol: I hear that an induction kit can release a bit more go on them?

What have you got for a Fiesta ST?? :teeth:

If it's the ST150, the new model, then quite a few bits, I've worked with a few of their owners and also have a few exclusive brake parts for the ST too... :thumbs:

It sure is.... :headhurt:

It's the lady's run about so it will need to be subtle! :lol: I hear that an induction kit can release a bit more go on them?

PM sent as you posted this... :thumbs:

• 1 month later...