Rear spoiler for a roadster

Sunny1

Can any one help,

After some advise on a rear spoiler i have seen on the net, company name slickcar.com they are selling this lip spoiler for $109.00 dollars (About 60 pounds at todays rate) spec is as follows:

" Nissan 350Z Convertible 2003-2007 OEM Style Painted Rear Spoiler. This spoiler is made of high quality fiberglass, and comes with all necessary hardware kit. Spoiler Fits 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Nissan 350Z Convertible

Part Number: LSN-12-P "

i have attached a picture of the spoiler just after some feedback from members.

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards Sunny

Isn't the boot plastic?

also, that spoiler looks just like an oem spoiler from a coupe. There will be loads of these lying in people garages who have upgraded to aftermarket kit, maybe one of them will give you there's for a few quid?

+1, Try some dealers on here or post one in the wanted section :thumbs:

Loads of guys in the states have tried to fit coupe ones to the roadster, they don't fit properly, think one guy got his fitted, but the bodyshop had to cut and sand a lot of it away and hold it down with nuts and bolts at each end to stop it flexing.

It'd be just as cheap after all that buggering about to buy a proper fitting one and stick it down without having to drill into your bootlid!

I also hope that someone has checked whether you can have the roof compartment hatch open at the same time as the bootlid without the 2 touching....

Quite a common scenario if you are using the compartment to pack stuff in.

Could be quite pricey in paintwork terms!

the curve is different on the roadster to the coupe hence the reason why they dont fit properly. I would of said spoiler depot as the place to go, someone as already said it. Do come recommended. StephenG got his from there

Thanks again for all the help and advise :thumbs: , stil can not get me head around the fact the rear boot lid is made from plastic (they have done a brilliant job of colour matching it to metal body panels, or maybe the colour difference is not so noticable on a black car B)

i'll check out spoiler depot :thumbs:

Hi mate.

I have a spare brand new Veilside V3 Roadster Rear Wing available.

I have one fitted to my Track Roadster and the fit is perfect.

The V3 may be a bit to aggressive for you compared to what you have been looking at but I think that they look great.

If interested then let me know.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hi mate.

I have a spare brand new Veilside V3 Roadster Rear Wing available.

I have one fitted to my Track Roadster and the fit is perfect.

The V3 may be a bit to aggressive for you compared to what you have been looking at but I think that they look great.

If interested then let me know.

Cheers,

Alex.

It suits the roadster down to the ground. Looks better on the roadster than the coupe in my opinion.