A Jealous Bast*** Just put a nice long scratch on my boot

Sunny1

Hi All,

After some advice on a recommended scratch repairer in the midlands area preferred, after some tw*t thats with a capital "A" has run along the boot with a key from one tail light to the other, i use my Zed as a every day car... work, shopping , school run and all that, but now i am seriously considering buying a cheap run around and not have too worry about leaving it in a car park.

Thanks for any help in advance

Sorry to hear about this mate, is it a surface scratch or quite deep... :)

I'll try and take some piccies tomorrow during the day it looks down to the paint, i suppose i should be grateful it does'nt seem as deep as i have seen on other cars :rant: just when i have just broke up from work as well, popped in to town to buy a present for the misses and one long scratch present when i got back to the car

CS you'll see it at the meet this Sunday coming,

Truly gutting. I (along with most others I would think unfortunately) have experienced this in the past and made me feel physically sick. There is just no need, and as your title says, it's often pure jealousy :angry:

I'm nowhere near you so unfortunately I can't recommend any repairers but I hope that you manage to get it sorted out (and at not too much £££, which is another :rant: )

If it makes you fell better I caught someone about to do this to my car some time ago. He said he was sorry :dry:

And was :boxing:

Thanks for that Martinmac yeah it kinda make me feel better but i can not condone any form of violence especially .... boxing, biting, kicking, poking fingers in the eyes, breaking limbs, pulling finger nails out with pliers.... etc, god someone would think i was still :angry: lol

If it makes you fell better I caught someone about to do this to my car some time ago. He said he was sorry :dry:

And was :boxing:

Thanks for that Martinmac yeah it kinda make me feel better but i can not condone any form of violence

Sorry to hear m8...Thats my greatest fear.... :scare:

if you ever get him give me a ring and i ll take it from there for you...you can watch if you want...or i ll post you the video!!! :lol::lol::lol: