since when has purple and orange gone together??

S1 HNK

i like the look of them when they're stock.

lambo did a good job to start with. when you start getting into that price range of car, i can't see the point of modifying. (yes i know that you can make it go faster, and thats fair enough) but tinkering with the interior, i would only do with a damaged seat or something, and even then i would keep to more authentic colouring.

but if the person likes it, who are we to spoil their fun. ;)

lambo did a good job to start with. when you start getting into that price range of car, i can't see the point of modifying. (yes i know that you can make it go faster, and thats fair enough) but tinkering with the interior, i would only do with a damaged seat or something, and even then i would keep to more authentic colouring.

My stock one was 1000 times nicer than that one. IMO of course ;)

well stock if you take the tubi out of the equation

well stock if you take the tubi out of the equation

And the test pipes and rims if we want to get technical ;)

That's more of a Lapis blue if that changes things. ;) I've seen far worse.

I agree, looks totally blue to me, not purple at all.... i must be colour blind :wacko::lol:

Each to their own, it's not to my personal taste but I'm sure theres many who would like it. It would be very boring if we were all the same. It's always a risk trying something different - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but hey least the effort is there.

My two pennies :lol: