350Z Club of Florida "The Run VI"

LimeyZ

Link to pictures

http://forums.350zclubofflorida.net/sho ... php?t=2045

What The Run is.........

The Run is an annual charity event held in the Tampa Bay area in commemoration of the rebirth of the Nissan Z car, the 350z. The 350z was launched in late 2002 and included in the purchase of each new vehicle was a promotional video called The Run. This video featured the new 350z racing through the vacant streets of Prague in an adrenaline packed chase that showcased on the car’s high performance heritage.

The original The Run event was held in September 2003, and this year’s event will be the 6th annual celebration of the launch of the new Z car. Club members and guest will take part in a “Poker Runâ€

That is one hell of a meet & some very sweet looking cars. You have the advantage of the weather & not having to have number plates on the fronts, which helps with the looks. Must have to attend for a few years to get to meet/see all the various people & cars.

One advantage we have is the roads of Wales & Scotland which I bet are much more fun to drive than the American drag strips.

We had just under 100 cars there. I don't know how much we raised, but last year we raised $6350.

the guy was wearing all that because it was cold on the morning and then nice and hot in the afternoon.

The gray Z with the body kit is also twin turbo'd. I like the car, but that's why it's personalizing.

We did have some good roads to drive on, but you are right, some English roads would of been better.

Sounds like a road trips in oreder :D

Watch out for those state troopers though, they have no sense of humour ;)

My brother got pulled out there the other day. He was doing 71 in a 65, and when they realised he had a UK license they just gave him a warning. Didn't even pin him to the floor with a Sig in his temple!