Christmas time.....

Stew

Ok, that's it! The tree is up and decorated. I did it all by myself so Jayne might give me into trouble later for doing it wrong. :lol: :lol: Actually she won't as I've done a great job!

I also got a wee pop up tree for the hallway. It's really cool actually.

This is my first christmas at home with Jayne as I've been away working the last 4 years we've been together! I'm working Hogmany but that's ok. I'll live.

Watched Elf too which always gets me christmasy. I think it's on TV tonight if you've never seen it.....

Elf is a brilliant film, Will Farrel is so funny in it. I'm getting the Zed on saturday and then decorating the tree together with the better half on the sunday. Thats if I'm not driving around all weekend with a massive grin on my face :teeth:

just a note Stew, you'll get into trouble no matter what you do:

a) for not putting up the tree

B) for putting up the tree but doing it wrong :)

Call me scrooge but i'm not getting a tree or any decorations, could be something to do with the fact I'm going to Dubai for Christmas and New Year! Goodbye cold cruel Britain!! :yahoo:

YOU LUCKY SOD! were abouts u stayin in dubai mate?

Call me scrooge but i'm not getting a tree or any decorations, could be something to do with the fact I'm going to Dubai for Christmas and New Year! Goodbye cold cruel Britain!! :yahoo:

I could really dislike you if I put my mind to it............... :lol:

well I am having the campest xmas'y weekend ever. Having a male friend over for the weekend (put it this way I am not his type but Zedrush is) and he is helping me put my tree up and then we are going out for dinner and to the panto in York. They do two panto's in york, the normal traditional one and then one that is a bit more adult humour where you are highly likely to get a bucket of water thrown at you - that's the one we're going to! Can't wait!

YOU LUCKY SOD! were abouts u stayin in dubai mate?

I'm staying with my uncle just off Umm Sequim Road (only reason i remember is he told me its Ummm See that Quim). First Christmas in 8 i've been single, too many memories back here. Booked in an all you can eat and drink buffet for Christmas dinner, gonna feel very strange. Doing an RS4 saloon experience at the autodrome and plenty indoor snowboarding.