Possible Exhaust Swap

Josh

Hi guys,

Just fitted de-cat pipes too my 350 and with my DC Exhaust is a bit too raspy for me, keen too keep the decat pipes on so just wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap, am looking for an exhaust with a deeper engine note and less 'rasp'

Money either way.

Josh

ive got a standard exhaust that i could swap :lol: its got a nice quiet tone and doesnt rasp a bit, sounds perfect for you :thumbs:

Dont think i mentioned anything about quiet... :wacko:

I fitted the decat pipes as i wanted more noise but its just not the sound i was looking for.....that a problem?

I liked the sound of the DC its just is was a little quiet but i will keep looking.

Oh and you can keep your standard zorst thank you

:thumbs:

Hey Josh, lotuscc,

Have you noticed much of a drop in performance since fitting your de cats / high flow cats respectively? I've heard you can lose anything up to 40ft/lb of torque but I'm a sucker for noise too :lol:

Cheers,

Matt

I heard all this too mate but havent noticed any drop at all. :thumbs:

i noticed a massive drop in torque so sold my decats.

i ran 276bhp and 206 ft/lb on dyno with Decats + AEM + DC Sports. I blame the decats.

they came off the next day and i never looked back...

Usefull bit of info, as was thinking of going down this route next, maybe not now :thumbs: