What would you pay for this 350Z ?

Franky

Guys what would you pay for the following ? Lets say for instance thrown into the deal was 12 months nissan warranty, and 6 months tax , a full service, and valet ?

2005 05 NISSAN 350Z 3.5 V6 GT Pack with RAYS 3 Door Coupe

Azure blue, Insurance Group 18, 19267 Miles, ABS, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Body Coloured Bumpers, Central Locking, Climate Control, Drivers Airbag, Electric Door Mirrors, Front Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Headlight Washers, Height Adjustable Drivers Seat, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Power Steering, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD Multichanger, Remote Central Locking, Side Airbags, Sports Seats, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment, Traction Control, Trip Computer

Also shouldn't cruise control be in this list somewhere ?

I have to mention i have driven this car and it seems in perfect nick inside and out.

Answers on a post card please :)

Thanks Franky

But that is without the safety of a warranty, I have spent £10,000 incl purchase price on an Alfa GTV v6 in the last 18 months, and the aux belt snapped at bedford autodrome last sat going into the cam belt destroying all pistons and valves.

Now i had a nightmare with this car as you can see by money spent on it, so i would like the nice feeling of being able to take it back to nissan to fix if anything goes wrong ?

But that is without the safety of a warranty, I have spent £10,000 incl purchase price on an Alfa GTV v6 in the last 18 months, and the aux belt snapped at bedford autodrome last sat going into the cam belt destroying all pistons and valves.

Now i had a nightmare with this car as you can see by money spent on it, so i would like the nice feeling of being able to take it back to nissan to fix if anything goes wrong ?

The answer then is what is it worth to you and not what is it worth. Even with a warranty this one is too much and the dealer will know that in this present market he'll be struggling to sell it at that price to anyone else. You are in a strong position to get more off. However, I sense that you want to buy it at this price and just wanted someone to say its a good deal - I'm afraid we can't. :blush:

i got an 06 gt with 13500 on the clock for £14900.

so i would say well over paid.

you can buy warantees from external companies that cover you for multiple things.

but the Zed seems to be a fairly reliable car. so for me as long as it has a full service history, and seems in good condition and passes the usual driver and car tests then go for it, but negotiate the price well down.