Want 350Z, Now sold the Astra CDTI 150 sporthatch

neilmw

Dude you have done the right thing! By the sounds of thing your zed is your pride and joy! So as u say bite the bullet cut back in other areas and enjoy the car! You wont regret it bro :teeth: Am happy for ya lol
Cheers matey... not so sure the girlfriend will be so happy about her shopping budget now being slashed. To be fair... if she left me... i'd still have my Z B) lol

Its just a confusing time currently knowing what to do in such a volatile climate. With things so uncertain, I'm sure you will get a great deal on a Z at the moment Neil. Problem is selling a car you already have as nothing is shifting (so your on the right lines with a P/X), seems to be the way forward at the minute with not even dealers buying cars back.

We are trying to sell my partners Peugeot 107. Got it for £1000 less than any other on eBay, its newer and has less miles than anything else. Not a bean... no interest at all apart from those blummin telesales people wanting to take money from you and pretend to sell it.

If I were to come across somebody interested in your car Neil, what sort of price would you be looking at? I say this as my Mum is soon to start looking and she likes her Brothers Astra SXi.

Thanks again Jay being my conscious for a moment ;-) lol

seems to be the problem at the mo.

people want to buy, but no one can shift their own car.

market is grinding to a halt.

i had the same problem. p/x seems the only way, but what you gain in market slump on the new car, you loose in what they give you or your own car. its all relative.

if your a cash buyer then your quids in and you can get some great deals.

very ew dealerships would turn down a cash only sale. and will fight to keep you on the forcourt.

the honda dealership near my parents is shutting down and swapping to servicing only. they are selling off stock at up to £4000 under the market value. including on S2000's

i had the same problem. p/x seems the only way, but what you gain in market slump on the new car, you loose in what they give you or your own car. its all relative.

very ew dealerships would turn down a cash only sale. and will fight to keep you on the forcourt.

the honda dealership near my parents is shutting down and swapping to servicing only. they are selling off stock at up to £4000 under the market value. including on S2000's

I've managed to shift my car! Sold it to a Vauxhall dealer and got a really good price for it. So I'm now a cash buyer looking for a 350Z! That's made a bit more difficult now by not having a car of course :dry:

Admin, as this swap is no longer available do I need to disable this thread somehow?

Thanks,

Neil

I've managed to shift my car! Sold it to a Vauxhall dealer and got a really good price for it. So I'm now a cash buyer looking for a 350Z! That's made a bit more difficult now by not having a car of course :dry:

Admin, as this swap is no longer available do I need to disable this thread somehow?

Thanks,

Neil

you could pm a mod to lock the thread or edit the title with "sold" :thumbs: