Nismo quality equivalent exhaust?

AK350Z

why is the NISMO silly money? Depends who you get it from :)
Time to get advertising your NISMOs on here, pal - the UK suppliers can't get them for anything like the prices they could. What's your current price?

The exchange rate is now @*!# but in the US they are still the same dollar price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... ccessories

:)

why is the NISMO silly money? Depends who you get it from :)
Time to get advertising your NISMOs on here, pal - the UK suppliers can't get them for anything like the prices they could. What's your current price?

The exchange rate is now @*!# but in the US they are still the same dollar price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... ccessories

:)

I had understood that the NISMO bits for the Zed were being brought in from the US by the UK traders hence the good price but now they can only get them from Japan (where for some reason beyond exchange rates they were more expensive) which has inflated the price. But I could have the wrong end of the stick...

Nissan did raise the price of the exhaust about a month or so ago, but we do such volumes that our increase was kept much smaller than it otherwise would have been.

We can still delivery it for ~$1550US shipped to the UK/Ireland -higher than it was, but not by too much. Unfortunately the exchange rate now is a bit more in our favor than yours

However, this is the price for a single system. I'd be happy to work out group pricing (would all have to ship to one address) if we can get say 5 interested parties. If interested, organize and let us know

Nissan did raise the price of the exhaust about a month or so ago, but we do such volumes that our increase was kept much smaller than it otherwise would have been.

We can still delivery it for ~$1550US shipped to the UK/Ireland -higher than it was, but not by too much. Unfortunately the exchange rate now is a bit more in our favor than yours

However, this is the price for a single system. I'd be happy to work out group pricing (would all have to ship to one address) if we can get say 5 interested parties. If interested, organize and let us know

thats £1005, a fair amount! How much is the DC these days?

thats £1005, a fair amount! How much is the DC these days?

do a search on the web ;)

http://www.dc-sports.co.uk/dc_single_ca ... xhaust.htm

Fujitsubo is the closest to the Nismo zorst.

Fujitsubo is a factory fit option in Japan too.

Fujitsubo makes top notch stuff for sure - I have their titanium unit on my own car :) Also previously ran the stainless version. However, it does not include a Y pipe like the NISMO unit does and costs more than the NISMO as a result