Anyone use uprated anti-roll bars?

The Hoff

Has anyone uprated their anti roll bars? I found them a great imrprovement to my previous cars but havent heard much about them on the Z.

Anybody tried them out, views/opinions? I have found them for around £150 each but its a lot to shed out. What about the drop links too - worth doing?

P.s. Wasn't sure where to post this so please move accordingly.

Cheers, Hoff. B)

I've had the cusco bars on for about 6 months. Had them fitted the same time as coilovers so I cant really say how much difference they make. The only issue I have is a clicking noise from the front whenever I take off, which I think is the drop links :)

The only issue I have is a clicking noise from the front whenever I take off, which I think is the drop links :)

You really should stop doing jumps in your car Ian, its not good for it :lol:

Is it quite an obvious click? I was thinking of ARBs at some point, but as its my daily driver, any increase in noises will drive me mad!

Got the NISMO ones on mine... Great bit of kit and a marked improvenment... Even improved the ride of my coilovers...

You do find that if you hit a pothole or bump on one side you feel it on both so you tend to manouver round things.

No noise or anything bad to report here!

I've had the cusco bars on for about 6 months. Had them fitted the same time as coilovers so I cant really say how much difference they make. The only issue I have is a clicking noise from the front whenever I take off, which I think is the drop links :)

Thank God im not the only one with a clicking noise! Was waiting till phil was better to speak to him!

Thank God im not the only one with a clicking noise! Was waiting till phil was better to speak to him!

:lol:

Its not too annoying yet. But I think some uprated endlinks will be needed